Sophia’s Seedy CBD Pesto
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of whatever herbs you have on hand
- 2 tbsp shallot or green onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup emergewell’s CBD extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chop the shallots, garlic, and herbs. Set aside in a bowl.
- Add to the mixing bowl, the hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, nutritional yeast, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, sea salt and pepper.
- Mix in CBD EVOO at the very end, until fully incorporated.
This CBD pesto tastes extra delicious when the ingredients are chopped and mixed by hand. It’ll take a tad longer, but it’s SO WORTH IT (plus no food processor clean-up). You can use this pesto immediately, or you can portion out the pesto into an ice cube tray, and store in the freezer for up to 4 months!